Monday, October 22, 2007

Glorietta 2 explosion...missing my mom and older sis...

I'm now scared of going to the mall because of the Glorietta 2 explosion last friday, October 19, 2007. Thank God I didn't pursue my plan of visiting my favorite mall that day. My ate (the older sister) texted me, because she was worried that me and my younger sis might be there during the explosion. Until now, the investigators and police officials are still looking for the main cause of it, some say it's a bombing, but the news said that there was no sign of anything related to a bomb..and now some text message is circulating, telling people that there will be a 'bombing' of well-known malls and establishments here in Manila by November 1! Oh geezus-mary-and-joseph. I hope it's not true. I swear, I'll pack my stuff and move to the US as soon an this text message is confirmed true.

Speaking of the the older sis, I missed her so much. She doesn't live with us anymore and I miss all the fun and fights we had together. But we still get to see her every other weekend. Anyway...she's planning to hire me for her business thing, ala-Andy Sachs of The Devil Wears Prada. Talk about being a personal assistant! hahaha, but she said that I get to wear those beautiful outfits and freebies and stuff...so it's a bit exciting for me..anyway...it's for my up-coming OJT next semester..I hope my professor would allow me to have my OJT somewhere besides those TV and Radio stations...and so I can put it in my resume. Oh. and I also miss Mom...she's away and will be back by Friday. So me and my younger sis is in-charge of everything here in the house since Dad is busy from work. One more sem to go baby and I'm finally going to graduate! Oh yeah! After almost 18 years of studying...deym. My mind is tired already.

Oh. yah. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the small PC monitor, Dad replaced our gigantic-ultra-clear monitor because the light or whatever you call that thing turned yellow and it hurts my eyes....damn. Nonsense. woohoo.

I know. this entry is a bit...uhhm....mild. hahaha. I'll keep my entries like that for the mean time. Watch out for my bitchy-crazy entries :D

No comments: