Saturday, October 20, 2007

Insecure people.

This is not going to be one of those detailed "oh-I-went-to-the-mall-today" happenings whatsoever shit blogs. Hell no. I just feel the need to spill everything I have in mind. I feel like a trapped soul already.
*insert sentimental background song here*

What a way to start the day...Laundry. yeah baby. I just realized that I don't have any clean undies, and to my horror...the mountain of dirty clothes welcomed me when I opened my bathroom door. for more than 2 weeks, I've been living like a girl in a dormitory. I blame it to that damn thesis. *thank God it's finally over.* So I had a general cleaning of my bedroom, which looks like a smokey mountain of garbage. it's disgusting, it's not even funny.

Did I just say this is not going to be one of those detailed blogs? naah :P

I browsed my favorite celebrity blog sites today, and read those horrible stuff people are saying to them using anonymous names. These people just learned how to use the computer and they're posting bullshits over the internet...damn those poor insecure assholes and bitches. Just because they are protected by the screen infront of them, they can post shitty things to anyone like they're so damn perfect. It really pisses me off whenever I come across this stuff. Fuck all of you.

Which reminds me...I used to have a hater at one of my online accounts. She sent me a message saying, "hoy! ang kapal ng mukha mo, papose-pose ka pa ng ganyan, laki naman ng bibig mo! ang pangit mo noh! sino ka ba?!", and I was like.."wtf?! excuse me, but I'm fully aware that my mouth is literally big and I don't have a problem with it."
To all of you insecure bitches out there, If saying shitty stuff about me makes you feel better, then go! If you hate me..damn! I don't need to know that!...it's not my problem anymore. As simple as that.

This is just one of the many..many anxieties that I have.

More to come :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an insecure loser! you have sexy lips ;) and I miss you!

Hallie here >.<