Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One hell of a day!

A lot of stuff happened today...I don't even know where to start. my goodness.
But I'm just so excited to blog...so what the hell.

This is just going to be in random topics.

Anyway, went to school earlier this day just to submit my thesis editting form. It pissed me off so much because the time I spent travelling from home was way longer than the time I spent in school. Yes. My house is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from school with NO TRAFFIC involved. How sad right. Damn fcuk! and this is the day I started to surf the crimson wave, which I totally hate. it kept me awake the whole night. It hurts like hell.

surfin the crimson wave - menstruating. (just in case you don't know what it is.)



I just don't like rainy season. The umbrella didn't cooperate with me today. I went home looking like a dripping wet poodle. like seriously.

Reasons why I don't like rainy season:
  1. It's so hassle to go out.
  2. The coldness makes me horny, it's not even funny.
  3. The gloomy weather makes me want to make love with my bed and pillows for hours.
  4. I don't have anyone to cuddle with! *bitter mode*

I watched the noontime variety show Wowowee while eating lunch. Just noticed that everytime I watch the show, it's like I'm watching Maalaala Mo Kaya. All the contestants were crying, missing their loved ones, telling everyone how sad, hard and painful their lives are; like how one contestant sacrificed a lot, entered different kinds of job just to give her family a better life; how she risked everything just so she can join the show and bring home the bacon. I pitied her, then suddenly...I felt bad for all the whinnings that I did before, for not being contented with the good life that I have right now, that I should be happy because I'm so much blessed. I have a complete family, shelter, food, material stuff and most especially, education.

Oh dear. *insert sad-dramatic song here*

And it's so hard to live without Mom! She's away (like I said in my previous blog entry). I realized we don't any food left in the kitchen, (since I can't cook a decent meal-->it's freakin' embarrasing I know) so I decided to do the grocery. Goodness gracious! I went to the supermarket alone...for the first time! I don't even know what to buy and where to go first, I looked like a lost kiddo. Everyone was giving me the 'what-is-she-doing-here' look. Damn. I was begging my bestfriend hannah to go and help me, but she has other plans. Thank God I survived my first grocery day alone...

And so this is a long entry. haha. Me likey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you hate going out during rainy days :D

Rolly Marcial said...

the first time we have met each other was in gateway. that was rainy season then. i bet you felt horny. ha3, kiddin.

yer starting to grow emo, huh.